Friday, July 18, 2014

SAP Cloud For Travel And Expense Saves Me 2 hours Every Time I Travel

SAP Cloud For Travel and Expense has come a long way in the last six months. The user experience is as good as a consumer web site and getting better. When I book a trip, an expense report is automatically created and my itinerary and the associated documents are added to the expense report. All my expenses from my corporate credit card are automatically imported, categorized and added to the report . Itemizing expenses is simpler.

The above features coupled with some simple policy changes such as no receipt required for expenses less than $25 have made the paper work associated with my travel a lot easier. SAP Cloud for Travel is integrated with SAP ERP HCM using packaged integrations and will be integrated with SuccessFactors Employee Central using a packaged integration soon. I believe it is an important asset in the SAP Cloud Portfolio. Kudos to my colleagues in the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense team.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...