I worked with my colleague Will Doolittle to design the roadmap presentation. He suggested that we could combine the trends we are monitoring, our high level response, recent features and the future direction into a single presentation. So I spent a few days on it and put it together. +Kouros Behzad helped me with the Workforce Analytics roadmap. Eva Woo shared the Employee Central direction with me. Enric Gili shared the mobility direction.
The session is only an hour long. But to listen to the entire product direction in one hour will be very interesting, I think. We might be able to go a bit deeper and a bit broader than what we normally do at HR Insider and SuccessConnect. These are the seven things I plan to share in that session.
- Learn about the key trends affecting human capital management
- Learn how SuccessFactors is responding to those trends
- Understand the major investment areas of SuccessFactors
- Learn about recent and planned innovations in the Talent Solutions area
- Learn about recent and planned innovations in the Employee Central area
- Learn about recent and planned innovations in Analytics, Mobile and SAP Jam
- Understand the integration and extensibility strategy of SAP and SuccessFactors