1. A millennial employee entering the workforce and experiencing the social and mobile tools.
2. A Manager having clear visibility of her team's performance and having deep insight into their talent.
3. A HR Generalist providing tools that appeal to a multi-generational workforce.
I sketched a trailer for the first story. The images here are place holders, which I will replace with illustrations in the next few days.
- Learn how employees are attracted and on-boarded using social and mobile solutions
- Learn how employees are empowered with feedback via performance management solutions
- Understand how managers can align individuals to company strategy
- Learn how managers can get clear visibility into their teams
- Learn how managers can get deep insight into the performance & compensation of their teams
- Learn how managers can develop their teams while making succession plans.
- Learn how HR Generalists can empower a multi-generational workforce with powerful tools.
This presentation is my first attempt to bring together content from the entire SuccessFactors suite into a single cohesive story. I am sure it will go through multiple revisions. Any thoughts on what I should do. Let me know.