Several SAP HCM Mentors and experienced SuccessFactors experts have been advising customers on the adoption and implementation of SuccessFactors solutions. They face real world problems and provide practical advice to customers on how to make their move to the cloud.
We are planning a session, as part of the SAP Mentor Mondays series, to bring some of these experts together for a valuable conversation.
Session Date : Monday August 26th from 9.00 a.m. PST to 10.00 a.m. PST. No registration required.
Web Conference Link : https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/sapmm
Phone Conference Information +1-866-312-7353 Participant Passcode: 170 133 7730
Phone conference information for all countries is at http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43478
In this session a few SAP Mentors and experts will share their experience advising customers on adopting SuccessFactors solutions. They will also bring their implementation insight to table and discuss how they approached the implementation.
1. SuccessFactors Employee Central expert Jyoti Sharma will share her experience implementing Employee Central and connecting it to on-premise systems. Jyoti works for SAP and SuccessFactors partner EPI-USE. EPI-USE has completed over 12 SuccessFactors implementations in the areas of SuccessFactors Recruiting, Succession Planning, Performance Goals and Employee Central.
2. SAP HCM Mentor, Luke Marson will talk about his experience implementing SuccessFactors Employee Central for an SAP customer.
Jyoti Sharma and Luke Marson are the co-authors of the upcoming book, SuccessFactors with SAP ERP HCM.
3. SAP HCM and SuccessFactors expert, Venki Krishnamoorthy will talk about his experience implementing SuccessFactors Learning and connecting it with SAP ERP HCM.
4. SAP HCM and SuccessFactors expert Kellie Fitzpatrick, will share her experience helping customers move their human capital management applications to the cloud. She will share the stories of how some of her customers are making their move to the cloud and the decisions they had to make. Kellie is the CEO of SAP and SuccessFactors partner Symphony Consulting. Symphony Consulting has completed over 20 SuccessFactors implementations in the areas of Performance and Goals, Learning, Compensation, Succession,Recruiting and Employee Central.
5. SAP Mentor Jarret Pazahanick will join the conversation and share his insight.
6. SAP Expert Sharon Newton is kicking off an Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll implementation. She will bring her thoughts on how she approached the implementation to the conversation. Sharon is the CEO of SAP and SuccessFactors partner hyperCision.
7. SAP Mentor Prashanth Padmanabhan will kick of the session with a short update on the deployment options for SuccessFactors customers.