Sunday, June 02, 2013

SAP Jam For SAP ERP HCM Customers

There are over 12,000 SAP ERP HCM customers. Only about 620 of them are using SuccessFactors talent management applications today. I got a few questions from SAP HCM customers about how they can start using SAP Jam, even though they have not started using SuccessFactors for talent management yet.

In the video below I explain, how that might work for customers.



My colleague Bianka Woelke who designed integrations between SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors created a demo and showed it at ASUG last month. Giovanna Enea, my colleague and product manager for SAP Jam has a session at HR Insider Amsterdam. She will talk about this and other ways Jam can be used for talent management.

I will talk about this at my session on social and mobile innovations as well. If you have questions please stop by at my session or the Ask-The-Experts area. I'll be glad to discuss your needs with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...