Tuesday, June 04, 2013

SAP Fiori Leave Request App From Smartphone For SAP ERP HCM

I am working on adding Fiori HCM Apps to my session on Social and Mobile innovations in SAP and SuccessFactors at HR Insider Amsterdam next week.  My colleagues mentioned that there are not many demos of Fiori Apps as they appear on a smart phone. Sapphire demos were from the desktop and iPad. I decided to add the popular leave request app to my story. Here are some of the screen shots from the app as it appears in a smart phone. I am also working on creating these as offline demos so that I can share them with colleagues, partners and even customers when they need it. If you are interested, please leave a comment and I might be able to share them with you.

The important thing to note is that the same HTML5 application can be viewed from a desktop, tablet or mobile device of any kind and the apps will adjust accordingly. I tested this our personally in multiple display screens and it works really well.



My colleague Gertrud Beisel and Jean-Bernard Rolland will be talking about SAP Fiori HR apps at HR Insider in Amsterdam. Reach out to them if you are there to ask them about how SAP Fiori will work for SAP ERP HCM OnPremise customers.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...