Sunday, October 14, 2012

At SAP TechEd This Week

I will be at SAP TechEd this week listening to Clay Shirky, meeting the SAP Mentors who are there and attending sessions on new technologies such as HANA. As a product manager, I normally go to SAP Insider conferences, ASUG Conferences and Sapphire. This would be my first TechEd. I look forward to the interactive sessions. @finnern has already sent me more than fifteen meeting requests for the next four days. Meeting with influencers, SAP Executives, Design Thinking sessions, Technology Sessions are all on the cards. I plan to keep my eyes and ears open for HANA use cases in people management. Here is an interesting video showing a retail scenario where people are matched with products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...