Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Surprising Dearth Of iPad Demo And Prototype Building Tools

I have been searching for iPad prototyping and demo building tools for a few months now. I am surprised that there are no good tools that can help create a simple clickable demo or prototype that I can run from the iPad. I think there is a good opportunity here for an entrepreneur to build a tool.

There is no need to create a fancy demo building tool. All that is needed is an ability to import an image and define a touch area and navigate to another page. That will be a tool that I will be ready to pay up to $25. There is such a dearth of tools that the SAP demo team has built its own proprietary tool to create an iPad demo from screen grabs. There must be a simple commonly available tool that anyone can use.

I am exploring to see if Keynote for iPad can serve the purpose. I will keep you updated on how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...